How do I join?
If you don’t know anyone who is a member and that you can talk to, then your first step is to approach your local lodge or one which shares your interests – there are over 7,000 to choose from – or check out our Contact Us page and let us put you in touch with your local lodge.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN YOU MUST:
- Be a man of at least 21 years of age
- Be of good moral character
- Have a personal belief in a Supreme Being (the definition of a Supreme Being is a personal matter for each individual)
- Decide to become a Mason of “your own free will and accord” without expectation of any material gain or benefits
- Be loyal to your country
- Be dedicated to providing for your own family
- Have a sincere determination to conduct yourself in a manner that will earn the respect and trust of others
- Possess a desire to help others through community service and universal benevolence